TVC1515

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ding Dong ,Avon Lady

Heehee I can just imagine when women get to a certain age they have to get an Avon lady. I think it is an urge that hits them at a certain age, and they NEED to have an Avon lady. Like my mom for instance she needs to have her Avon and her lady always come to her. And she is so upset that her Avon lady is retiring. I 'm like I'm sure you can survive without some Avon products. But she like NO NO!!! I need her. There is no other Avon lady here. So I will have to hold her and help her through this traumatic time and give her love and support as her Avon lady retires. SOB!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger £ a u r i e said…

    ha, ha - that is too funny......so retro! :)
    I hope you're Mom makes it through! :)

     
  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger rainy dayz can be happy.. said…

    ha ha, i have the soloution, ireland is about 10yrs behind canada and still have the avon lady calling, so move here!!!!! :O)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home