TVC1515

Friday, June 10, 2005

Eve of a New Adventure!!!!

Sitting here on the last night of my adventures here in Toronto I can't help but have some feelings of nostalgia and great memories (and some not so hot ones) of the last few years that I have been here in Toronto. It's great to have change and have some new memories to make, but of course I will miss my home here and my first "official" apartment. It has been great and having a rockin' roomie has also helped a lot in these memories(thanks Laurie, you rock!!!) and going back up North is exciting and I am looking forward to building a life up there and having a new place closer to the family...........
Walkerton, Mildmay, Hanover hopefully holds a job that I can live with or some sort of employment that is ok and it should be cool having this new way of life. I'm excited yet feeling trepidition at the same time hoping that the future holds great things as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home