TVC1515

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quintuple Bypass surgury......

Well, Dad had his surgery and it turned out to be a quintuple bypass surgury so he was pretty blocked up. The surgeon said he was "this close" from having a heart attack. Well it was a longer surgury than expected and when they tried to take him off the heart machine around his heart, they couldn't do it because the heart didn't know how to respond to so much blood flowing to it. So they have a balloon in his heart and the machine is monitering it and helping with the pumping. Also they will try to take him off the ventilator tomorrow after lots of sleep tonight. I missed everything because I was quarantined away from the family because of my cold. So I went yesterday to be with Kara for her court date. Man, those court rooms are INTIMIDATING!! She made a peace bond with Tim Bell and it will be put through on Friday. Kara was pretty freaked out today.
So all in all its been a really crappy weekend and week. One I will be glad that it will be over with and if this cold is gone by Friday I can go and see Dad. He will be in the ICU for a couple more days. I miss him. It so sucks to be so out of control and not being able to be with mom and dad and the rest of the family............AUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!! God help me!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home