TVC1515

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

College Daze!

Oh man I am lovin the college life. I mean its so great to learn new things and then put them into practice hands on. Today was lab for Practical Support Worker. It was so cool to get right in there and clean the dentures, and the "anatomically" correct dolls. Well, human sized dolls. With all their proper gender, interchangeable body parts. Also learning to make the beds and clean the dentures, clean footsies, giggling while we took on this new task. I washed Karens feet and it was cool. Not really a hard thing to do. I am really looking forward to going on placement, because that is when we actually get to put into real life all the practice we have done.
It's so great, I really can't wait for placement.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home